Thema: Black anodized material with engraving

Black anodized material with engraving
Hello PCB-Pool-Team.
As I have seen on the web-page, you cannot provide a printing on the colored material. I need to print a colored logo (with white backround, which is not to be printed) on the black surface. Why this technique does not allow printing?
Is it possible to engrave this logo (having the picture in the specification file *.T3000)? The built-in calculator doesn't submit this image for engraving (as far as I understand).
Is it possible to transfer this image into the engraving path?
Thanks.
20.04.2010 15:34:39
Sergey Pushkarev
Re: Black anodized material with engraving
: Hello PCB-Pool-Team.
: As I have seen on the web-page, you cannot provide a printing on the colored material. I need to print a colored logo (with white backround, which is not to be printed) on the black surface. Why this technique does not allow printing?
: Is it possible to engrave this logo (having the picture in the specification file *.T3000)? The built-in calculator doesn't submit this image for engraving (as far as I understand).
: Is it possible to transfer this image into the engraving path?
: Thanks.

Hi Sergey,
the reason why we cannot print onto coloured material is because the colour is not opaque enough - e.g. if you try to print that logo on black paper with your inkjet printer at home, it won't have any resolution.
It is not possible to put a graphic file in the engraving layer. The only thing that you can do is redraw the logo with the Target drawing tools, and add that to the engraving layer.

Best Regards
Your Pcb-Pool Team
23.04.2010 18:53:24
Beta LAYOUT Ltd Service Team
antworten